Responsible – who is responsible for data processing?
- Identity: Sa Fonda
- Registered office: Carretera 733 Ibiza, Km 3,7 – 07819 Jesús,
- CIF: B07573348
- Telephone: +34 608 71 33 99
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Sa Fonda
- Domain name: www.safondaibiza.com
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide us to:
• Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
• Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by Sa Fonda, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
• Send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
• Complying with the legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included the prevention of fraud.
• Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at Sa Fonda we manage the following categories of data:
• Identification data
• Electronic communications metadata
• Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to pass on the information contained in this clause, exempting Sa Fonda from any responsibility in this regard.
• However, Sa Fonda may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Legitimation – what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The treatment of data whose purpose is to send periodic bulletins (newslettering) about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out said treatments, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible fluid communication and obstruction of processes. you want to do.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Sa Fonda
Data Conservation Period – How long will we keep your data?
Sa Fonda will keep the personal data of the users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established deadlines.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to Sa Fonda, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is legally necessary, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Sa Fonda, has signed the corresponding treatment order contracts with each of the providers that provide services to Sa Fonda, in order to guarantee that said providers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Bodies in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when established by current regulations.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
• Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the Sa Fonda servers
• Encryption of information on Sa Fonda’s own servers
• Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
• In those cases in which Sa Fonda has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized according to Sa Fonda’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of users.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not at Sa Fonda we are treating personal data that concerns you.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Sa Fonda will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish, you can also consult our Cookies Policy